An exciting opportunity has come up to join a creative marketing agency in their well-established bids and marketing team. You will join a team of 5, taking responsibility for the end to end bid process, reporting into the Head of Bids and Marketing. This is a full time, permanent role, working hybrid from their office in Mansfield. You will be required in the office 2 days per week but the client is happy to reduce this to 1 day per week once you are embedded into the business and fully understand their service offering. They are offering a salary of £50,000 – £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
This role would suit a bid professional who is confident managing the entire bid process, as well as creating new content. My client is open to candidates from any sector, however you must have strong private sector bidding experience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Opportunity to line manage a Bid Executive if you wish to do so
- Work with internal departments to create high quality, bespoke written responses
- Use original ideas to create persuasive copy to communicate the benefits of the services to new and existing clients
- Support tenders across all services / business units / industry sectors – no 2 days will be the same!
- Managing the end to end bid process from request for proposal and qualification through to bid submission and contract award
- Building strong internal relationships with stakeholders
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Kevin Milwood.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
Oops! We could not locate your form.