I am currently working with an award winning, ambitious company who provide language services and are looking for a Bid Manager to join their team in a newly created role. This will be the first dedicated bid professional within the business and has huge potential to make this role your own, grow and develop the function and build a team in the future.
This role would suit a bid professional with 3+ years experience, who has a proved track record of bidding and winning work in the public sector (specifically NHS and local authorities), providing any type of services. You will be a high achieving, ambitious, self driven individual who wants to be part of a business with huge growth plans. Applicants must be based within a commutable distance to Birmingham as you will be required to be in the office 1-2 days per week.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor portals and identify new business opportunities
- Manage bid pipeline to ensure opportunities align with targets
- Work with internal departments to create high quality, bespoke written responses
- Manage deadlines throughout the bid process
- Build and maintain a bid library
- Educate and support the marketing department in producing parallel content for marketing activities
- Research and prepare material for future bids to streamline the bid process
- Review past tenders and identify areas of improvement
- Evaluate unsuccessful bids, addressing feedback to help future success
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
Oops! We could not locate your form.