An award winning e-learning software company are looking for a bid manager to take on the management of their bid function. This is a standalone bid manager position where you’ll enjoy the freedom to develop and implement new ideas, with the aim of improving efficiency and effectiveness of the bid function.
This is a full time, permanent role which would suit a bid professional from a software / tech background. My client is open to experienced bid managers or bid coordinators who are ready for the next step in their careers. The salary is £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience + a market leading bonus. This role can be based anywhere however some travel to West Yorkshire is required.
- Full management of the end to end bid process with the support of the other business functions
- Preparing and writing detailed commercial documents, such as PQQs and tenders, that will be submitted to win new contracts in line with sales targets
- Identify new business opportunities and provide advice on whether to bid / no bid
- Involved in devising a successful strategy for winning a bid, including pinpointing the unique selling points of the business, understanding the clients’ specific requirements
- Researching, writing and proofreading proposals and working with key members of the team and the client organisation to obtain relevant information required to compile the bid
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment. If you don’t have an up to date CV but wish to discuss this further, please send over what you have and we can go from there.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.