A fast-growing construction company are seeking a bid manager to be their dedicated sole bid professional. This is a relatively new function and the successful bid manager will have the opportunity to make it their own. It’s an exciting challenge for someone to join a close knit, family feel company.
This is a full time, permanent role which would suit a bid professional from a construction or civil engineering background. My client is open to an experienced bid manager or a bid coordinator who is ready for the next step in their careers. The salary is £40,000 – £55,000 depending on experience. This role is based in Liverpool and operates a hybrid working model.
- Responsible for the complete end to end bid management process, from receipt of bid through to post bid feedback and handover
- Coordinate with various stakeholders, ensuring relevant information is gathered and presented in the bid
- Develop the bid library and visual content
- Produce professionally written content that articulates the company value proposition
- Undertake the role of quality lead on submissions
- Collate and coordinate bids
- Proofread, design and edit bid submissions
- Manage storyboarding sessions
- Prepare post tender client presentations and attend post tender feedback sessions
- Provide construction handover sessions to the delivery team
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment. If you don’t have an up to date CV but wish to discuss this further, please send over what you have and we can go from there.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.