A well-known, full service law firm are seeking a Bid Manager to join their successful work winning team. This role would suit a bid professional from the legal sector who has 3+ years experience managing the end to end bid process.
This is a full time, permanent role which can be based in any of their UK offices. They have offices in the West Midlands, Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Scotland and Manchester (plus others) and they operate a hybrid working model. The salary is up to £57,000 depending on experience + benefits package.
- Evaluate the commercial viability of formal bid opportunities with the relevant partners
- Full project management of the bid, including scoping meetings with the client, developing a winning proposition alongside the client service team, reviewing research and client intelligence, drafting responses, portal uploads and managing deadlines
- Manage the bid process for re-tenders, working closely with the client relationship manager
- Develop creative win strategies
- Drafting bespoke content
- Conduct debriefs on successful and unsuccessful bids, leading lessons learnt sessions
- Provide support and coaching to partners on successful bids to ensure the right approach is taken when onboarding following a bid win
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment. If you don’t have an up to date CV but wish to discuss this further, please send over what you have and we can go from there.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.