The ideal candidate will come from a electrical / utility / energy / power background. You will be confident managing large, strategic bids, and be able to manage a team when needed.
About the role
· Lead, manage and coordinate all aspects of the bid, ensuring they are delivered to the highest quality
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, partners and the bid team
· Formulate and agree bid strategy with senior management to secure profitable orders
· Form relationships with the customer or their representatives to develop clear understanding of their requirements
· Responsible for the establishment, management and maintenance of the approved bid budget
· Oversee and lead the preparation, coordination and delivery of presentations to customers as required
· Lead the ECI (Pre-Construction) stage of 2-stage tenders
· Attendance at key customer meetings and industry events
· Oversee the establishment, production and implementation of bid management processes
· Liaise with co-sponsors and internal bid steering committee for large and multiple bids, including preparation of Gate papers
· Lead the presentation of Tender Settlement meetings for large and multiple bids and obtain approvals
· Lead the handover of secured business
· Seek to understand, lead the development of and implement the appropriate digital toolsets to execute cost take-off and other estimating activities, such as 5D cost planning
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.