I am working with a medium sized main contractor that provide design and build expertise. They are now looking to recruit a Bid Manager with a primary focus on refurbishment projects across commercial and historical properties. This role is hybrid, working 3 days from their Headquarters based in Hertfordshire.
About the role
As the Bid Manager, you will be responsible for managing the end to end bid process. Duties include:
- Assisting the Head of Bid Management by managing the refurbishment bid process
- Managing the EOI, SQ/PQQ and tender process
- Producing high quality, innovative and compliant submissions
- Managing and coordinating quality responses from wider business contributors
- Working with other business functions to plan answer content and source case studies
- Reviewing all submissions to ensure the highest quality standard is achieved
You will be an experienced Bid Manager, a confident writer and experienced working to strict deadlines. Ideally, you will have previous exposure to writing successful and persuasive bid responses within the housing/developer or construction sector. A good command of the English language is essential as is a basic knowledge of InDesign.
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Danielle Davies at Bid Recruitment.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.