Bid Manager 50-55k
In a successful and growing Bid team, this is a great opportunity for any Bid Manager, Bid Writer or Bid Executive. Reporting into the Head of Bids, the role requires the individual to have oversight of, develop and submit quality RFP responses, proposals and pitch materials for new client logos, retention bids and account development opportunities. The role also requires the ability to create fresh content to support business propositions and grow the company’s newly launched knowledge base.
- End to end RFP management, including pre–proposal planning, qualification calls, kick off meetings, check points, peer reviews, final submission and post submission debriefs
- Responsible for drafting response to all RFP, ITT, PQQ and proposals
- Work closely with the Organisational Wellbeing team to support with pre-RFP collateral and proactive proposals
- Manage a seamless transition from RFP to pitch stage, ensuring that themes and messages remain consistent and then post RFP client feedback and agendas are taken into account and actioned. Work with the pitch team and design to create the pitch deck, ensuring all pitch quality checklist items have been actioned
- Depending on experience of the candidate pitch coaching and script writing.
- Conduct post RFP and Pitch evaluations to obtain feedback and trend analysis
- Support the creation of new content to meet the business’ propositions
- Review submissions to identify new or updated content for the knowledge base
- Proactively interview key stakeholders and draft new content for the knowledge base
- Develop and maintain industry standard bid and pitch processes in line with APMP UK standards and to reflect the unique requirements of the business
- Work with the Bid Manager to identify inefficiencies in the Bid and pitch process and develop plan(s) to address
Your Skills, Experience And Qualifications
- Degree educated and previous industry related experience required.
- Proficiency in utilising and interpreting financial models and analyses.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations.
- Eligible to work in the UK