A global law firm with over 30 offices worldwide are seeking a Bid Manager to join their well-established bid team. This role is based in Manchester and operates a hybrid working policy. The salary is up to £50,000 depending on experience.
You will be an experienced bid professional who comes from a legal or professional services background. You’ll be confident managing all stages of the bid process, and be able to manage bids alone as well as part of a team for larger opportunities.
- You’ll work closely with the wider business to develop winning bid documentation
- You will plan and manage the bid from outset to closure
- You will qualify new opportunities and offer an informed bid / no bid decision
- You’ll ensure the consistent quality is implemented on a national basis
- Working with the team, you’ll develop win themes and offer ideas for presentations
- You will develop and share innovations
- You’ll undertake win / loss reviews with decision makers
- As a team, you’ll attend weekly meetings to assess and review pipeline opportunities
- You will ensure all bids meet the strict commercial parameters
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment. If you don’t have an up to date CV but wish to discuss this further, please send over what you have and we can go from there.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.