A growing design and build specialist with offices in Manchester and (soon to be) London is seeking a Bid and Proposals Coordinator to join their newly established bid function. This role is full time, permanent and can be based in either office. They operate a flexible hybrid working model.
This role would suit a creative bid / proposal professional who wants to develop and join a company who can provide long term career progression. Previous experience using InDesign would be a huge advantage.
- Support the creation of bid and pitch documents
- Work alongside and support the bid manager with the end to end bid process
- Work closely with graphic designers to create strong document identity
- Break down client briefs to understand key deliverables required for a compliant bid
- Evaluate tender documents to understand client objectives
- Carry out client and competitor research
- Ownership of PQQ’s and smaller submissions
- Write standard content
- Ownership of the knowledge hub, ensuring the bid library is kept up to date
- Participate in post bid feedback meetings
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment. If you don’t have an up to date CV but wish to discuss this further, please send over what you have and we can go from there.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.