I am currently recruiting for a Bid Coordinator for a growing M&E / Construction company.
About the role
· Production and writing of persuasive compliant PQQ and ITT tender bids
· Continually revise construction frameworks and keep them updated
· Assist and co-ordinate with collation and production of future bids and work streams, from all offices
· Updating case studies, promotional material and web content
· Maintenance of up-to-date reports of bids, upload dates and responsible personnel
· Liaison with all management and personnel to ensure that all PQQs and ITTS are compiled and produced with up to date information which represents the optimal solutions for all the clients we work for and with
My client is looking for a team player, who wants to support and play a vital part in the growth of the business. As a family run firm, they want to hire someone with a positive, forward thinking attitude who can become one of the family. Previous bidding experience is essential, however my client is open to the amount of experience you have as this role will grow as the business grows. Due to the nature of this role, my client is looking for someone who can be office based, working closely with the wider business to create high quality, winning bids.
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.