Surveyor to Associate Director
The Management Recruitment Group are working on an exciting new opportunity with Savills, who have a number of permanent positions available within the property management division, to be based in their recently refitted Birmingham office.
The team, which includes 25+ property professionals and over 150 people overall, are made up of market-leading experts who have an extensive track record in the commercial sector for large clients across the UK. They work with a bespoke client portfolio which focuses on high-quality assets and a long-term approach to management, and many of their clients include local Prop Co’s, trusts, and national mandates both commercial and occupier, who are at the forefront of innovative management. The successful candidates will join a busy, well experienced, friendly team, and will require high levels of self-motivation and drive.
This exciting opportunity requires individuals to help assist with existing projects, whilst also looking to win new business from current and new contacts via proactive networking and opportunistic thinking.
Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to building on property management experience gained to date in order to become a long term property specialist within the division. There’s a flat organisational structure, with plenty of opportunity for a career driven professional to progress.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role include:
- Development consultancy and site sales and acquisitions
- Ensure tenant arrears are proactively managed in conjunction with the Savills central credit control team
- Dealing with tenant and client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Draft, review and approve service charge budgets
- Liaise with the building managers and regional facilities managers to ensure that buildings are well maintained at all times
- Ensure accurate client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales, subject to approval by line manager as required
- Identification and implementation of new initiatives relating to property management
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross selling activities
- Building strong working relationship with existing clients
To be considered for this role you must be:
- MRICS Qualified
- Experienced in all aspects of property management
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of working within Industrial Estates will be advantageous
- An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
In return, this role commands a competitive salary (dependent on experience) and a competitive bonus and benefits package not to mention the opportunity to grow your career with a globally recognised institution.
If you would like to find out more about this role or apply, please get in touch with Emilia Fasano of the Management Recruitment Group.