Associate to Associate Director Property Management
- London/Home Counties
- Salary depending on experience
On behalf of one of Europe’s largest managers of real assets, The Management Recruitment Group are recruiting an Associate to Associate Director within Property Management to deliver an excellent service to high profile occupiers, visitors, and local community across a growing portfolio of mixed assets including popular retail & leisure destinations and business hubs. You will be working with a committed team to grow the client relationship and deliver and exceptional end-end customer journey.
- Managing a portfolio of mixed-use properties/centres
- Supporting Directors within the team
- Liaising with on-site teams
- Key Performance Measures – Service Charges/Data Management/Arrears/Cash Flow/Turnover Rents, and to ensure the KPIs within the PMA contract are met
- Contribute to the growth of the company – business development, marketing and operational efficiencies
- Resolving occupier queries and building strong relationships with occupiers.
- Managing the processes for the completion of licences for alteration
- Chairing site meetings and client meetings
- Liaison and key point of contact for delivery of the client’s support services, including FM and Accounts
- Liaising with client’s professional teams, forging strong relationships to ensure client’s business plan delivered.
- Liaison with client’s legal team, processing licences to alter, assign and sublet etc. and ensuring that all relevant documentation is completed timely manner
- Assisting in the smooth transition of properties into management and out of management (i.e. property disposals and acquisitions); including working with Investment colleagues on due diligence.
- Liaising with Marketing colleagues about promotional and leasing income for meanwhile use opportunities.
- Asset Management may include lease renewals and temporary leasing for smaller units
- To contribute to development of property through research and thought leadership.
- To take lead for our clients on Environmental management initiatives and green plans
- You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require
- To deliver, working in conjunction with the Cluster Manager and other colleagues in the team, a market leading property and asset management service to our clients portfolio.
- Ideally 4+ years post MRICS qualified
- Practical understanding of day to day commercial property management
- Yardi Voyager (Property Management System) knowledge desirable
- Must be customer service driven with excellent communication skills
- IT literate: Good working knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook essential
- Leadership skills in respect of supervising site staff, surveying support, FM and accounting teams, APC support to graduates
- Ability to learn new tasks/systems quickly.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Will need to be capable of direct client management.
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to find solutions to various administrative issues.
- Ability to delegate, but taking responsibility for delivery
- Initiative in taking action and responding appropriately.
- Pitch and Business Development skills
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Kadija Omer (Kadija.email@example.com) or Emilia Fasano (Emilia.firstname.lastname@example.org) of The Management Recruitment Group.