Permanent, full time (relocation opportunity)
About the role:
On behalf of our client, The Management Recruitment Group is working in partnership to appoint an Asset Manager for an ultra-luxurious island resort in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This is the beginning of a long-term, large project development in Saudi Arabia. The project has no shortage of ambition and will change the landscape of the area and will be one of the world’s most sought-after luxury destinations.
This critical role will be responsible for supporting the Head of Island RD&E front of house to ensure seamless operations. Delivering an envisioned guest journey and financial returns for the Islands F&B, Retail, Events, Golf, Marina, and other assets on the Island.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed budgets and financial reports for properties, including updated information on property values.
- Tenant Management – maintaining a database of property records, including property status, value, special permits, lease, and tenant records.
- Monitoring property accounts and following up on late payments.
- Management of apartments and tenants – resolving resident concerns and requests on a timely basis.
- Asset Management – preparing reports to enable decision making. Conducting research on relevant markets to monitor and highlight economic factors and marketing conditions.
You will need to be:
- A dynamic leader with excellent communication and decision-making skills
- With advanced business acumen and strong systems knowledge
- Able to manage multiple properties and a person who can adapt quickly to changing requirements
Background, Skills, and Qualification
- Qualified with a Degree in Business Administration/ Management or similar
- Experience with property management or real estate asset management
- Experience managing Retail, F&B, Leasing or Asset Management
In return, you will be rubbing shoulders with some of the best skilled people in their industries whilst being involved in working on one of the world’s most exciting projects. You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. All living costs including accommodation, food, transport, laundry, and housekeeping are covered, as well as a financial travel package to return to your point of origin.
What to do now:
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicky Harrison (email@example.com) of The Management Recruitment Group on +447513 721969. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.
Applications open until the role is filled.